Agile Team Facilitation
Agile Team Facilitation teaches the stances, skills and techniques needed for effective team facilitation. Learn to run meetings and workshops that create an engaging experience and deliver better outcomes.
You will develop an Agile Facilitation toolkit you can apply immediately at work, increasing your team’s effectiveness.
Unleash the power of your team and advance your skills as Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Team Facilitator, Delivery Coach or Project Manager.
A base working knowledge of agile is an important prerequisite for this class.
This course is ideal for anyone involved in running agile events, meeting, workshops and ceremonies, including:
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches & Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners & Business Analysts
- Anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation
Our next classes will be held on the 7 & 8 of December, in Auckland.
This comprehensive 2-day course will teach you how to :
- Apply the Facilitation Framework to plan, design and run effective agile events
- Facilitate events that result in clear, shared outcomes
- Create a working environment that is inclusive, collaborative and powerful.
- Facilitate for full participation
- Apply facilitation in practical, realistic business terms
- Manage group dynamics and dysfunctional behaviour
- Give effective feedback to develop your team
- Guide and support your team to better collaborate and self-organise
- Adjust your facilitation style to the team’s maturity
- Clarify team decision-making authority