Over two days you will grow immensely as a Scrum Master. You will learn how the principles and values of Scrum help guide decision making, creating a safe working environment for agility to thrive.
The Scrum Master role is complex and often, a Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective. We will explore these stances including:
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Leading change
You will earn how to identify and effectively apply the right stance for the right situation to best support your team.
By the end of the course, attendees will:
- Understand what practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- Understand how the Scrum principles and values guide decision making
- How to act as a servant leader and improve their ability in this area
- Improve what you can do to support Teams and Product Owners
- Learn how to change the environment to make more conducive to agility
- Explore tools and techniques for working with the rest of the organisation