The Professional Scrum Master II™ (PSM2) course is a 2-day advanced class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development.
The course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master.
The course makes extensive use of Liberating Structures.
All participants completing will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. If you attempt the PSM II assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM III assessment.
This is a 2-day masterclass.
Over two days you will grow immensely as a Scrum Master. You will learn how the principles and values of Scrum help guide decision making, creating a safe working environment for agility to thrive.
The Scrum Master role is complex and often, a Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective. We will explore these stances including:
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Leading change
You will learn how to identify and effectively apply the right stance for the right situation to best support your team.
By the end of the course, attendees will:
- Understand what practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- Understand how the Scrum principles and values guide decision making
- How to act as a servant leader and improve their ability in this area
- Improve what you can do to support Teams and Product Owners
- Learn how to change the environment to make more conducive to agility
- Explore tools and techniques for working with the rest of the organisation
Get Future Ready
We only run this course as a private, in-house course.