The following sets out our Terms and Conditions for courses, as well as our policy around Covid-19 with regard to training.
Terms and Conditions
- Course cancellations received up to one month prior to the course start date will receive a full refund of the registration fee. If a cancellation is received within one month of the course start date, a refund will not be offered.
- You may change your course booking to another date up to 14 days before a course start date.
- Radically reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course to adjust for enrolment. If Radically cancels a course, you are welcome to transfer to another, or receive a full refund.
- If Government guidelines require that in-person training cannot occur due to Covid-19 lockdown restrictions, Radically will in the first instance look to provide the training online. If Radically changes a course to be online, you are welcome to transfer to another, or receive a full refund.
- Course registration must be paid in full prior to the course start date.
- Radically are required by law to ensure the health and safety of visitors to our offices if the course you are registered to attend is being held onsite. You will be given a safety briefing at the start of any course, as set out by provisions in the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992.
Attendee Covid Vaccination Status
- When all or parts of New Zealand move to the COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system), Radically Consulting will work under the colour codes (Red/Orange/Green) as determined by Ministry of Health.
- Attendees on Radically courses (public and private) are required to be able to prove their full vaccination status to attend our in-person training courses.
- We are sorry, but Radically cannot accept vaccination exemptions.
- Requirements around contact tracing, mask wearing, and social distancing may also apply depending on the protection framework that we are working under. Attendees should be prepared to wear a mask if needed, contact trace on entry and prove vaccination status or you will not be able to attend training.
What we are doing to keep you safe for classroom training:
- Training room cleaned before and after every event on a daily basis
- Hand sanitisation
- Refusal of entry to anyone presenting with fever or signs of illness
- Adaption of room to allow for mandated social distancing (under the COVID-19 Protection Framework)
- Health department compliant signage in our training room reminding our visitors to follow Covid safe practices, including social distancing and frequent hand washing
- Hygienic food management through individually packaged meals (where applicable)
- All visitors must register on entry using the government provided QR code
- Where mandated:
- Masks are worn indoors
- You may be required to show proof of vaccination on entry