Moving to a team-based, collaborative working style can be challenging, especially as groups are forming and working through how they best work together. Effective Facilitation will equip you with everything you need to facilitate powerful meetings that bring out the best in everyone and achieve better outcomes.
Well-facilitated meetings make better use of attendees' time, resulting in high-quality, collaborative outcomes and increased buy-in. Stop putting up with poor meetings!
Over 2 days you will develop new facilitation skills and learn how to apply these in a safe and supportive environment. We take a teach-by-doing approach that involves group work and practice. We make extensive use of games, activities, peer learning and reflection. You will leave the course with a facilitation toolkit and the confidence to apply it immediately at work.
Unleash the power of your team and improve your organisation's performance with this hands-on, practical course delivered by NZ's leading experts.
Note - Effective Facilitation is purposefully NOT a certified course, as we believe in sharing practical expertise that works, not just classroom theory.
This course is ideal for anyone involved in running meetings and workshops.
Our next classes will be held on the 23rd and 24th of May at the Radically Collab Space in Auckland.
This comprehensive 2-day course will teach you how to:
- Apply a Facilitation Framework: How to Plan, Design and Facilitate effective meetings
- Creating Collaborative Spaces
- Facilitation in Practice
- Collaborative Conversations
- Group Dynamics and Dysfunction Personas
- Stances of Facilitation
- Adjusting Facilitation to Team Maturity
- Maintaining Neutrality
- Facilitating Full Participation
- Using the Meeting Organizing Tools
- Facilitating Collaborative Conversations
- Clarifying team decision-making authority
- Online Facilitation