Facilitator: Marlene Stroj-Rullo and Dan Teo
Cost: $895 + GST per person
Date: Thursday 20th Map 9 am – 5 pm
Location: Radically Consulting Ltd, Suite 8, Level 3, 55-57 High Street, Auckland.
How can you ensure all your people are aligned to your company plans in a modern, collaborative way?
A popular and successful practice we have been applying is planning and governance aligned to a quarterly rhythm. Think of it as running your business in quarterly iterations, with an aligned vision and the people doing the work shaping the plan.
Big Room Planning is a critically important technique many modern organisations use to transparently review, plan and prioritise work for the next quarter. Radically has run Big Room Planning for many companies throughout NZ, including nearly 600 people over a three-day BRP session.
Matthew Laing will teach you how to implement Big Room Planning and associated governance cycles in your organisation. You will learn how to apply an adaptive way of planning, prioritising and governing work across your organisation. This one-day masterclass will focus on:
- Building blocks of adaptive planning and governance
- What is Big Room Planning and how to run this event
- Prioritisation in an adaptive organisation
- The balance of Autonomy and Accountability
- What is good governance and how it creates high-performing teams
- Impediments forum and the role leadership plays in supporting organisational change